Tuesday 29 January 2013

Yay For Rest Days!

I decided against waking up early for the shred and slept in an extra 30 minutes. It was exactly what I needed. After working out for four days straight and doing some pretty intense workouts I decided my body needed a break. Although my muscles aren’t too sore I’m sure they appreciate it. I’m contemplating on waking up tomorrow for the shred and then going to Crossfit after work but I’m not sure yet if I’m going to do both. I’ve heard that level 2 is harder than level 1 so I’m ready for the harder aspects that level 2 will bring. Since I didn’t take any pictures of food today (it’s hard to remember!) I’ll leave you a picture of the fur beast as a pup, I can’t believe he’s turning 4 this year! He grew up way too fast.

100_5105

No comments:

Post a Comment